ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

920K



Hi guys. some days ago I bought a Galaxy S6 from a romanian site, similar to eBay, but I actually met the guy myself, since we were in the same city, everything was fine, but after a few days later he contacted me, and said he wants the phone back, of course I didn't agree, and he threatened me saying "I will resolve this you will see".
So my question is can he somehow locate my phone? (did a full wipe of the phone of course)
And my other question is can he report the phone as stolen, and can it be blocked(barred)? I am asking this because it's the Korean version of the phone, unlocked, but has a carrier branding on the back (olleh). I am really worried that I have spent a lot of money on a phone which will be useless in a few days. If it's blockable, should I do something now? maybe reporting to the police or something?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire