I have 6 questions, I will +Thank you for all your answers.
1. I'm still on 4.4.2 [XXUFNB9], is that even the latest KitKat? Since people keep telling me to stay on KitKat, not to update to 5.0.1.
2. Second question, since my CSC is [NEEFNB2] which should be NEE region, that should mean that the latest 5.0.1 via OTA is [XXUHOD7] which was released on 2015-May-01. Isn't that outdated?
Source: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d.../GT-I9505/NEE/
3. Now if I look at the latest releases, starting from DBT region which is Germany and a lot of others, the latest 5.0.1 for the i9505 is [XXUHOH2] released 2015-September-01. Compared to my NEE region release date, my 5.0.1 update would be outdated right?
4. Last few questions, if I were to update to 5.0.1 via OTA, is going back to KitKat as easy as flashing PDA via Odin including the factory wipe in recovery? Will that trigger Knox?
5. I've read a lot about Knox 0x1 and there are a lot of weird explanations about it.
Someone use to say is that you stop receiving OTA updates. Others say is that Knox can't make a container? Whatever that means.
Is the only negative thing Knox 0x1 that you lose your warranty? I dont have that anyway, so why all the fuss about 0x1 if it's only warranty?
6. What's the experience on the latest 5.0.1 [XXUHOH2] OR latest for NEE region [XXUHOD7] if someone has it?
1. I'm still on 4.4.2 [XXUFNB9], is that even the latest KitKat? Since people keep telling me to stay on KitKat, not to update to 5.0.1.
2. Second question, since my CSC is [NEEFNB2] which should be NEE region, that should mean that the latest 5.0.1 via OTA is [XXUHOD7] which was released on 2015-May-01. Isn't that outdated?
Source: http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/d.../GT-I9505/NEE/
3. Now if I look at the latest releases, starting from DBT region which is Germany and a lot of others, the latest 5.0.1 for the i9505 is [XXUHOH2] released 2015-September-01. Compared to my NEE region release date, my 5.0.1 update would be outdated right?
4. Last few questions, if I were to update to 5.0.1 via OTA, is going back to KitKat as easy as flashing PDA via Odin including the factory wipe in recovery? Will that trigger Knox?
5. I've read a lot about Knox 0x1 and there are a lot of weird explanations about it.
Someone use to say is that you stop receiving OTA updates. Others say is that Knox can't make a container? Whatever that means.
Is the only negative thing Knox 0x1 that you lose your warranty? I dont have that anyway, so why all the fuss about 0x1 if it's only warranty?
6. What's the experience on the latest 5.0.1 [XXUHOH2] OR latest for NEE region [XXUHOD7] if someone has it?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire