I have Galaxy S5
I had lollipop with no problems.
than an OTA security update came - the update that fixed the stagefright, and added an "Anti virus" (new icon)
and since than When I speak with some one on Speaker, they can't hear me clearly, a lot of noises
The sound recording app is working perfect, both the Mics are working.
In whatsapp when i record audio message also no problem.
I got a new update last week (OTA) which also didn't fix the issue
any help?
Please!
I had lollipop with no problems.
than an OTA security update came - the update that fixed the stagefright, and added an "Anti virus" (new icon)
and since than When I speak with some one on Speaker, they can't hear me clearly, a lot of noises
The sound recording app is working perfect, both the Mics are working.
In whatsapp when i record audio message also no problem.
I got a new update last week (OTA) which also didn't fix the issue
any help?
Please!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire