I have an HTC One M9, all stock, locked, and untampered with but I cannot boot into Recovery. I can boot into Download mode, and the Bootloader but when I try to go from the Bootloader to the Recovery menu it gives me the red triangle exclamation point and then does nothing. I've talked to Verizon no service and they just read from the screen, hold the vol button blah blah blah. Talked to best guy's geek squad and they had no clue what a Bootloader or Recovery mode were, so I'm here where I know the community is all about phones. Anyway I've tried factory resetting from the menu and going looking for Recovery I've tried with SD and SIM removed, I've tried with both removed before after and during a FR. Same result. I'm thinking either someone had installed spyware on the device or this app called Google Device Policy are doing me from accessing it? I'm trying right now to find out of somehow I have a Corp over stock return cause everything I've come across on that device policy app says it's used by Corps and the government for tracking device usage. It doesn't appear in any list I've been able to find for native apps installed on HTC or more specifically the M9. Hopefully here I won't get asked why I want to boot into Recovery, hahaha.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire