ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Audiola TAB 0578 3g



Hi, I have a tab Audiola 05783g with the following caracteristics:
Display 7.85" HD IPS, Resolution 1024x768, Processor A7 Dual Core MTK 8312 1.3GHz, RAM 1G DDRIII, Graphics GPU Mali-400, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, Memory 8GB , SDHC 32GB, Front Camera 0,3 Mpixel - Back Camera 2 Mpixel, WI-FI (b-g-n), 3G Voice + Data, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS + AGPS.
The software installed is:
Base Band ver. MOLY.WR8.W1315.MD.WG.MP.V18, 2013/11/29 20:10
Kernel 3.4.5 shyelinktek2 #1 Thu Apr 10 20:55:08 CST 2014
Build number MT83X2_MR790_MR7902H1CW1.2014041020
Personal Build xers. 1.19_20140303
The Tab come without Play Service, and after I had installed it I've got Time Service and Monkey Test malware.
I tryed a factory reset but this did't fix the problem due to the malware become part of the system.
Can anybody of you, expert guys, suggest me the way to clean the system?
Thanks
Ziofritz



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire