Hi there peeps!:D
Today, I finally managed to port Slim ROM to the A500F!
Note:
I haven't tested it out yet! Feel free to try it out!
This is my first ROM port. Please don't blame me if something goes wrong!
Prerequisites:
1.TWRP or ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Slim ROM
3. SD Card
(I'm trying to port to A500FU and other A devices as well. Help wanted!)
Installation method
1. Wipe data, dalvick cache, cache,etc by using TWRP or ClockworkMod recovery
2. Flash ROM via SD Card
3. Reboot and Enjoy! :o
(Testers and contributors needed)
If this worked, then leave a Thanks!
~Cheers
Today, I finally managed to port Slim ROM to the A500F!
Note:
I haven't tested it out yet! Feel free to try it out!
This is my first ROM port. Please don't blame me if something goes wrong!
Prerequisites:
1.TWRP or ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Slim ROM
3. SD Card
(I'm trying to port to A500FU and other A devices as well. Help wanted!)
Installation method
1. Wipe data, dalvick cache, cache,etc by using TWRP or ClockworkMod recovery
2. Flash ROM via SD Card
3. Reboot and Enjoy! :o
(Testers and contributors needed)
If this worked, then leave a Thanks!
~Cheers
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire