What is the "Best Practice" for disposal of a Bricked/Damaged/Old tablet so that data could not be retrieved?:confused:
I have tablets which are no longer useable; :confused:
(1) where the screen has stopped working (and at to replace only screen and/or replace tablet new due to price drops .00)
(2) where one was in the middle of a forced wifi firmware update when I lost power due to a storm and the file system became corrupt!
_____(The cache directory will not mount and it was not rooted before the crash so no matter what trick I try I can not over USB re-image device!)
(3) where it is stuck at Android 2.x and many apps have been updated and will no longer run unless running Android 4.1 or higher....
So how can I make sure that any personal data is not easily recovered?
David
I have tablets which are no longer useable; :confused:
(1) where the screen has stopped working (and at to replace only screen and/or replace tablet new due to price drops .00)
(2) where one was in the middle of a forced wifi firmware update when I lost power due to a storm and the file system became corrupt!
_____(The cache directory will not mount and it was not rooted before the crash so no matter what trick I try I can not over USB re-image device!)
(3) where it is stuck at Android 2.x and many apps have been updated and will no longer run unless running Android 4.1 or higher....
So how can I make sure that any personal data is not easily recovered?
David
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire