Hey all, first post here...just rooted & installed CM a couple days ago :)
Having a big problem tho, when I used my camera it won't save any of the pics.
When I take a screenshot I get the following:
"Couldn't capture screenshot.
Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or it isn't allowed by the app or your organization."
I have several gbs of space & I tried screenshotting from the home screen, so can't be either of those.
Tried everything from this post without any success.
Cleared dalvik cache, cache, rebooted a couple of times...no luck. Tried the trick with renaming my folder (pictures.bak), but that also didn't work.
The only thing I haven't done is factory reset but I'm avoiding that at all costs.
Any ideas??
(running d855 v 12.1-20150921-NIGHTLY)
Thanks!!!
Having a big problem tho, when I used my camera it won't save any of the pics.
When I take a screenshot I get the following:
"Couldn't capture screenshot.
Can't take screenshot due to limited storage space, or it isn't allowed by the app or your organization."
I have several gbs of space & I tried screenshotting from the home screen, so can't be either of those.
Tried everything from this post without any success.
Cleared dalvik cache, cache, rebooted a couple of times...no luck. Tried the trick with renaming my folder (pictures.bak), but that also didn't work.
The only thing I haven't done is factory reset but I'm avoiding that at all costs.
Any ideas??
(running d855 v 12.1-20150921-NIGHTLY)
Thanks!!!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire