Please help . Sometime ago I rooted my phone . After rebooting it showed Custom and an open Padlock . So I non Rooted my phone
but all the same . also I cant use Google play store . I searched the net and I found triangle away . I reseted the flash counter now everything is alright . But now I cant get into recovery mode . When I hold volume up , power , home button , my phone switchs on it shows recovery booting on the top left corner but boots normally and I get back my switched on . I tried reseting my phone but the same problem it switchs and then switchs on normally . please help . I beg you . Please for god sake help
but all the same . also I cant use Google play store . I searched the net and I found triangle away . I reseted the flash counter now everything is alright . But now I cant get into recovery mode . When I hold volume up , power , home button , my phone switchs on it shows recovery booting on the top left corner but boots normally and I get back my switched on . I tried reseting my phone but the same problem it switchs and then switchs on normally . please help . I beg you . Please for god sake help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire