I've tried PacMan and AICP. I didn't look at the stock ROM long enough to see if that was working when I got the phone, nor did I make a backup of that.
Now there was one point where it was working when I was on PacMan and then it stopped working again! The problem is I have no idea what I did to make that happen. I've checked all the APN settings and they look good. I've tried the MetroPCS/LTE/LTE IPv6 and even the T-Mobile ones just to cover all the bases (since Metro and Tmo merged they're basically one company but run separately still.)
I was just wondering if anyone has run into any similar issues and if so what you did to fix it.
Now there was one point where it was working when I was on PacMan and then it stopped working again! The problem is I have no idea what I did to make that happen. I've checked all the APN settings and they look good. I've tried the MetroPCS/LTE/LTE IPv6 and even the T-Mobile ones just to cover all the bases (since Metro and Tmo merged they're basically one company but run separately still.)
I was just wondering if anyone has run into any similar issues and if so what you did to fix it.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire