Links in second post
Here you will find a collection of stock Samsung firmware images to flash with Odin. Starting with OI3 adn OH3 will follow shortly.. I will try my best to update this thread when new firmware is released and post it as soon as possible.
Not much difference between OI3 and OH3 as far as I can tell, but what I have noticed is that you can no longer flash the engineering bootloader on OI3. So if you want video calling with RCS messaging (SMS chat) and use the engineering bootloader, I suggest you wait until OH3 is uploaded.
Instructions:
1. Download firmware
2. Reboot device to download mode (Power off, hold power, volume down, and home buttons until a screen shows up and press volume down)
3. Connect device to your computer
4. Open Odin and select firmware location in AP slot
5. Wait for Odin to verify image, and select start!
Here you will find a collection of stock Samsung firmware images to flash with Odin. Starting with OI3 adn OH3 will follow shortly.. I will try my best to update this thread when new firmware is released and post it as soon as possible.
Not much difference between OI3 and OH3 as far as I can tell, but what I have noticed is that you can no longer flash the engineering bootloader on OI3. So if you want video calling with RCS messaging (SMS chat) and use the engineering bootloader, I suggest you wait until OH3 is uploaded.
Instructions:
1. Download firmware
2. Reboot device to download mode (Power off, hold power, volume down, and home buttons until a screen shows up and press volume down)
3. Connect device to your computer
4. Open Odin and select firmware location in AP slot
5. Wait for Odin to verify image, and select start!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire