Hi Everyone,
So here is the issue. I figured out how to root S2 SGH-i777 AT&T phone and that was a easy process. What I'm running into is something a little harder to resolve. I know how to do the proper steps of installing custom recovery . I can't seem to find the latest recovery for S2 SGH-777 AT&T phone. Do any of you know where to find it ? Why does the rom keep getting a borted when try to flash with my current recovery ? Thanks for the help
So here is the issue. I figured out how to root S2 SGH-i777 AT&T phone and that was a easy process. What I'm running into is something a little harder to resolve. I know how to do the proper steps of installing custom recovery . I can't seem to find the latest recovery for S2 SGH-777 AT&T phone. Do any of you know where to find it ? Why does the rom keep getting a borted when try to flash with my current recovery ? Thanks for the help
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire