Hi, I've been "upgrading" my friends old HTC One X ( International) for her. I've rooted my own phone ( Sensation) and a Wildfire for another friend, so, whilst I'm no programmer I have patience and can follow instructions.
Re: this phone - HTC ONE X . It's the international version. Hboot 1.72.0000, S-on
I've unlocked it and tried recovery , few different versions of twrp for endeavoru , all of them froze so i flashed CWM Recovery Version V6 .0.5.1 . With that I flashed Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1 successfully. However none of the mods that I applied were working and I wanted to give my friend a "working" phone, she is not used to seeing anything but stock, want her to be happy etc. so I decided to give her another option, and went to flash Cyanogen 11 https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_endeavoru .
I was originally using my friends computer Windows 10 , - thats where I completed unlock bootloader and flash recovery, (and saw the frozen twrps ).
However, using cyanogens wiki, I couldnt get adb to communicate with the phone, my friend came home , so I went home also, and continued trying to flash a ROM from my macbook ( and successfullly flashed ARHD instead). Also, from my mac I was trying a few recoveries out, 3 versions of twrp ( all frozen from my mac as well), CWM and finallly PhilZ Touch 5 v6. 0. 3. 7. <<--- I'm still on this now
The mods in ARHD werent working for me so i followed the cyanogen wiki but adb command wasnt recognised on my mac either, thats when I screwed up...through fastboot command I flashed the CM 11 boot image successfully, but accidentally touched the volume button and the phone is now in bootloop. I have tried going back to recovery and wiping data / reset and recovering a backup, which seems(ed) to work, but I'm still in bootloop and a little worried because I can't take out the battery and I'm on a mac... I can still reach bootloader and recovery , and I just managed to turn the phone off from recovery but thats it.
Going to another friends house right now, to pick up a windows 7 OS , and then I shall return, so as to tensely await any kind help you can extend toward me and my stress.
Really grateful for instruction as to where to go next, can't wrap my head around this from a mac, so , er, I'll be back!
Thanks for your time in advance! Oh, and apologies if I'm in the wrong place, I have been searching through the HTC one X threads , looking for best battery performance roms and checked out the help threads from here just now http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1832891 , (have tried 'fastboot erase cache' and then 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' also . ) before signing up.
Re: this phone - HTC ONE X . It's the international version. Hboot 1.72.0000, S-on
I've unlocked it and tried recovery , few different versions of twrp for endeavoru , all of them froze so i flashed CWM Recovery Version V6 .0.5.1 . With that I flashed Android_Revolution_HD-One_X_33.1 successfully. However none of the mods that I applied were working and I wanted to give my friend a "working" phone, she is not used to seeing anything but stock, want her to be happy etc. so I decided to give her another option, and went to flash Cyanogen 11 https://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_endeavoru .
I was originally using my friends computer Windows 10 , - thats where I completed unlock bootloader and flash recovery, (and saw the frozen twrps ).
However, using cyanogens wiki, I couldnt get adb to communicate with the phone, my friend came home , so I went home also, and continued trying to flash a ROM from my macbook ( and successfullly flashed ARHD instead). Also, from my mac I was trying a few recoveries out, 3 versions of twrp ( all frozen from my mac as well), CWM and finallly PhilZ Touch 5 v6. 0. 3. 7. <<--- I'm still on this now
The mods in ARHD werent working for me so i followed the cyanogen wiki but adb command wasnt recognised on my mac either, thats when I screwed up...through fastboot command I flashed the CM 11 boot image successfully, but accidentally touched the volume button and the phone is now in bootloop. I have tried going back to recovery and wiping data / reset and recovering a backup, which seems(ed) to work, but I'm still in bootloop and a little worried because I can't take out the battery and I'm on a mac... I can still reach bootloader and recovery , and I just managed to turn the phone off from recovery but thats it.
Going to another friends house right now, to pick up a windows 7 OS , and then I shall return, so as to tensely await any kind help you can extend toward me and my stress.
Really grateful for instruction as to where to go next, can't wrap my head around this from a mac, so , er, I'll be back!
Thanks for your time in advance! Oh, and apologies if I'm in the wrong place, I have been searching through the HTC one X threads , looking for best battery performance roms and checked out the help threads from here just now http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1832891 , (have tried 'fastboot erase cache' and then 'fastboot reboot-bootloader' also . ) before signing up.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire