ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Have I Bricked my Phone?



I am only just new and have been playing around with this custom rom stuff for a short while now, I have ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.7 on my I9305T. I have tried a few different Roms so far but they don't work. I tried just today "RevolutionaryS5-V3" it obviously went through the installation process but did not boot into it, just came up with the samsung default ( samsung S III GT- I9305T ) logo in white. It disappeared then came back looping that way.
So now I have went into the "Advanced Menu" and then "show log" I don't know if this will help you but, it displayed this:-

ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.7
persist.sys.root_access=1
persist.radio.adb_log_on=1
persist.radio.add_power_save=1
persist.radio.apm_sim_not_pwdn=1
service.adb.root=1
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
telephony.lteOnGsmDevice
mobiledata.interfaces=pdp0,wlan0,gprs,ppp0

I:Checking for extendedcommand...
I:Skipping execution of extendedcommand, file no
t found...
I:Can't partition non mmcblk device: /devices/pl
atform/s3c-sdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc1


The roms I have downloaded are:- aicp_i9305_lp-10.0-RELEASE-20150708 (this one looped its boot logo), cm-11-20150907-NIGHTLY-i9305 (i have the recovery .img for this), cm-12.1-20150926-NIGHTLY-dogo (i have the recovery .img for this), FlashingDroid_S5_v2.2 and RevolutionaryS5-V3, if these roms are any good for my I9305T, Can anyone give me some advise on what or how to install these roms.

Regards,

Wayne



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire