Hi,
For the last couple of days I've been trying to flash T330NU-LP_Ultrapure-UltraStock to may SM-T330NU. I've followed every instruction; however, each time still results in the device being in a infinite bootscreen.
Here's the steps I've taken:
1. Boot to download
2. Flash stock 5.1.1 ROM: T330NUUEU1BOG1_T330NUXAC1BOG1_HOME.tar.md5
3. Let it boot to welcome screen, then skip to homescreen (also tried booting to just welcome)
4. Boot to download
5. Flash Phil's Touch custom recovery provided.
6. Boot to recovery
7. Wipe and format options > Clean to install a new rom
8. Flash T330NU-LP_UltraliteV5e-Xposed-Root
9. Wipe cache
10. Wipe Dalvik/ART cache
11. Reboot to recovery (I've tried skipping steps 11 and 12)
12. Flash SuperSU indicated
13. Boot (waited for upwards of 20 min, just in case)
14. Infinite boot animation....:eek:
It's my first time flashing a rom to a Samsung device, so it is very possible I've missed something.
Many thanks in advance. :highfive:
For the last couple of days I've been trying to flash T330NU-LP_Ultrapure-UltraStock to may SM-T330NU. I've followed every instruction; however, each time still results in the device being in a infinite bootscreen.
Here's the steps I've taken:
1. Boot to download
2. Flash stock 5.1.1 ROM: T330NUUEU1BOG1_T330NUXAC1BOG1_HOME.tar.md5
3. Let it boot to welcome screen, then skip to homescreen (also tried booting to just welcome)
4. Boot to download
5. Flash Phil's Touch custom recovery provided.
6. Boot to recovery
7. Wipe and format options > Clean to install a new rom
8. Flash T330NU-LP_UltraliteV5e-Xposed-Root
9. Wipe cache
10. Wipe Dalvik/ART cache
11. Reboot to recovery (I've tried skipping steps 11 and 12)
12. Flash SuperSU indicated
13. Boot (waited for upwards of 20 min, just in case)
14. Infinite boot animation....:eek:
It's my first time flashing a rom to a Samsung device, so it is very possible I've missed something.
Many thanks in advance. :highfive:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire