Hi there.
I am trying to compile CM12 Lollipop for the Xoom. I compiled it but when it boots, it gets stuck. The log says it cannot find a file "init.recovery.stingray.rc". I copied it from another Lollipop boot.img. (Schischu's)
I am trying to include the missing file init.recovery.stingray.rc for import in the init.rc (in recovery/root dir) and I cannot.
boot.img never compiles that file. I am including it in the out directory, in recovery/root. But I do not know where I should really include it.
Thanks.
I am trying to compile CM12 Lollipop for the Xoom. I compiled it but when it boots, it gets stuck. The log says it cannot find a file "init.recovery.stingray.rc". I copied it from another Lollipop boot.img. (Schischu's)
I am trying to include the missing file init.recovery.stingray.rc for import in the init.rc (in recovery/root dir) and I cannot.
boot.img never compiles that file. I am including it in the out directory, in recovery/root. But I do not know where I should really include it.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire