ads

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

How to port new mediatek 64bit processors mt6732/mt6752 roms



Recently I brought a mobile which runs mt6732 chipset . unlike previous mediatek
32bit processors .it have some new features in it like "support fastboot commands"
And also able to handle apps without any lag . I try to port some ROM to my device
But its not working .all the porting procedures present available in the internet are only able to work with 32 bit processors only . there is not even a single method is
Present in internet .I request the developers to write a working procedure to port a mediatek mt6732 processors .
Not only me there are lots of people want a proper method to port 64bit mediatek processors ROMs.it will very helpful for all .so provide a proper procedure for these new chipset devices.
Thank you XDA. Love you xda dev for your support and development in Android OS.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire