ads

lundi 28 septembre 2015

I am completly lost



Hello. So my problem starts here. I got demo phone (the phone which is in the store for the presentation). Ive found that i have to root and get custom rom for it so it will be as a normal phone. So i rooted it (hopefully) by some tutorial at youtube. Now is my phone rooted (i checked it with the root checker app) but in the bootloader mode it still says S-ON so i am scared to continoue. Plus i am lost in these roms, rooting, flashing and so on. I was trying to find somewhere here but i just cant understand what to do... :D (i am but dumb and scared in these things). All i want is basic ROM (android 5.0.1 or whattever). If someone could help me it would be sooo great! Thanks alot :)



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire