ads

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

lg g3 low signal strength



hello guys
i bought my lg g3 (d855 32gb ) 10 days ago. phone worked fine for first week after that its signals started to drop . I used to get 2-4 signal bars of 4G on the ground floor but now on the ground floor either my phone loses signal completely or get 1-4 bars of 2G and signal is fluctuating alot .I compared my device signal with my brothers 3 year old xperia arcs and my g3 signal strength was always 10 - 20 dbm less than my brothers arc s . When ever i go from first floor to ground floor my g3 loses signal and it takes time to get signal back but it fluctuates alot. I dont know wheather its a software issue or hardware issue. A little help will be really appreciated. thanks in advance.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire