Hey,
Month ago I deleted my LiveWallpaperPicker while debloating my phone. I never thought I'd need it again till I found out about Kustum which is like Rainmeter/Conky. I extracted the apk from a downloaded firmware but it keeps crashing so I just want to ask if someone can upload me his working version.
Using Lollipop 5.0.1 so the newest version would be the best!
Thanks in advance!
Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk
Month ago I deleted my LiveWallpaperPicker while debloating my phone. I never thought I'd need it again till I found out about Kustum which is like Rainmeter/Conky. I extracted the apk from a downloaded firmware but it keeps crashing so I just want to ask if someone can upload me his working version.
Using Lollipop 5.0.1 so the newest version would be the best!
Thanks in advance!
Sent from my GT-I9515 using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire