Hi everyone !
I've a Xperia SP which wont turn on anymore ... i installed a recovery, made a wipe factory, since it doesnt turn on :'(
Just so you know, i installed PhilZ Touch and TWRP (but i dont succeed to access them now, if someone know the manipulation ...)
However, i can access the Flash Mode, so I installed Flashboot (9.19.8), installed ALL the driver which were available in the "driver" directory, and tried to flash 4 differents TFT files, i tried on every USB port, with an officiel USB cable from Sony... didnt work
I've always the same error: Processing of system.sin finished with errors.
and then, the phone boot on "Sony" logo, then turn off, finally go in flash mode again endlessly as long as i let it plugged to my PC.
I dont know what to do, so here i am. Maybe all the rom i tried arent stock or arent compatible with my Locked bootloader ? Maybe its too low in battery (but before the recovery installation, it has something like 75% ...).
Thanks for your help !
I've a Xperia SP which wont turn on anymore ... i installed a recovery, made a wipe factory, since it doesnt turn on :'(
Just so you know, i installed PhilZ Touch and TWRP (but i dont succeed to access them now, if someone know the manipulation ...)
However, i can access the Flash Mode, so I installed Flashboot (9.19.8), installed ALL the driver which were available in the "driver" directory, and tried to flash 4 differents TFT files, i tried on every USB port, with an officiel USB cable from Sony... didnt work
I've always the same error: Processing of system.sin finished with errors.
and then, the phone boot on "Sony" logo, then turn off, finally go in flash mode again endlessly as long as i let it plugged to my PC.
I dont know what to do, so here i am. Maybe all the rom i tried arent stock or arent compatible with my Locked bootloader ? Maybe its too low in battery (but before the recovery installation, it has something like 75% ...).
Thanks for your help !
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire