Hello All,
I have an unlocked AT&T LG G3 phone which I used with AT&T number till April 2015. Later, I left the country and now using it with Airtel.
After I left AT&T, there were 2 software upgrades for the phone, I received none.
I checked with AT&T, they said they will not support now, contact LG.
LG said, I will get updates when it is available, but no luck.
Can someone help ?? Thanks.
Tanay
I have an unlocked AT&T LG G3 phone which I used with AT&T number till April 2015. Later, I left the country and now using it with Airtel.
After I left AT&T, there were 2 software upgrades for the phone, I received none.
I checked with AT&T, they said they will not support now, contact LG.
LG said, I will get updates when it is available, but no luck.
Can someone help ?? Thanks.
Tanay
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire