Hi
I'm using Malaysk custom rom with my pumkin radio.
I have used navigon with my old c200 but it's not working well with my pumpkin.
Spech output is missing very oftwn and gps position is laggy and delayed.
Therefore I want to try tomtom navigator.
I want to install maps on externsl sd because internal sd is too small.
Tomtom only detects internal sd.
I allowed applications to write to external sd by changing permission.xml but that didn't help.
Any idea what i can try?
I'm using Malaysk custom rom with my pumkin radio.
I have used navigon with my old c200 but it's not working well with my pumpkin.
Spech output is missing very oftwn and gps position is laggy and delayed.
Therefore I want to try tomtom navigator.
I want to install maps on externsl sd because internal sd is too small.
Tomtom only detects internal sd.
I allowed applications to write to external sd by changing permission.xml but that didn't help.
Any idea what i can try?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire