ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Mirrorlink and A3



Hi All,

I have recently bought a Galaxy A3 and would like to use it in my car (Siziki Vitara 2015). The car has a Mirrorlink capable head unit. When I connect the phone to it the connection is established instantly. (The phone displays the "Connecting" message during all the time it is connected, but it may be normal...)
The problem is that the only certified application deployed on the phone cannot be started on the head unit. I tried to find more applications certified for Mirrorlink but with a very little success. The only one I was able to install is the Sygic Car Navigation, which is also buggy. (it is not possible to exit from the app. on the cars display and takes over the head unit completely making all other functions useless.)
I read about applications like "Drive Link" and "Android Auto", but they are declared incompatible with my A3. (Starting a car dock application on my A3 pops up a message about completing the operation - switching to car mode - with different applications: "Car Home Ultra", "Android Auto" and "S Voice". Selecting "Android Auto" leads to an error...)
So, I am really confused about usability of Mirrorlink this time. I would like to ask you about experience with these applications. How to find more Mirrorlink certified applications like car dashboard, navigation, etc.. Is it possible to make applications like "Car Home Ultra" or "Bee-on-road" to work with Mirrorlink?
Anyway, I am interested in anything you may know about this topic.

Thanks in advance!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire