I've bought Lenovo A850 from China 9 months ago.
It was working fine, but now it may work for minutes (sometimes for a hour) then it's turned off suddenly (no messages, no vibrations, nothing). when I try to turn it on, it may be off again on lenovo startup logo, or startup music, or after many seconds from the android system start. After many trials it will not be on normally, I have to wait for minutes then it may be turned on but it will be off again after few minutes.
I flashed the phone with many different roms and all of these roms have the same problem?
I think this may be a hardware problem!!! (I can't ship it back to China)
Any help please?
It was working fine, but now it may work for minutes (sometimes for a hour) then it's turned off suddenly (no messages, no vibrations, nothing). when I try to turn it on, it may be off again on lenovo startup logo, or startup music, or after many seconds from the android system start. After many trials it will not be on normally, I have to wait for minutes then it may be turned on but it will be off again after few minutes.
I flashed the phone with many different roms and all of these roms have the same problem?
I think this may be a hardware problem!!! (I can't ship it back to China)
Any help please?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire