I just got a notice that there's a new software update available on my S6 Edge. Clicking the "Learn more online" link, it states this:
"The following improvement has been made:
- Android security patches."
That's it. Then it goes into detail to describe what that means. It seems a LOT of devices are affected, and I can't find any mention of it anywhere on here nor Googling for it. Anyone know what this is? I don't recall hearing of any security issues -- could it be Marshmallow maybe?
I've been wanting root for a while, but missed out on that train when I upgraded to 5.1.1 (G925VVRU3BOG5) -- anyone know if this new version any easier to root?
"The following improvement has been made:
- Android security patches."
That's it. Then it goes into detail to describe what that means. It seems a LOT of devices are affected, and I can't find any mention of it anywhere on here nor Googling for it. Anyone know what this is? I don't recall hearing of any security issues -- could it be Marshmallow maybe?
I've been wanting root for a while, but missed out on that train when I upgraded to 5.1.1 (G925VVRU3BOG5) -- anyone know if this new version any easier to root?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire