ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

New Panasonic TV with Firefox OS...rootable?



Hi,
my mom won a crazy 55" Panasonic TV, one of the brand new models running on Firefox OS. Not bad , since she needed a new one anyway. But I want to bring this thing to the internet now, I'm always scared of stuff I can't control so the question is simple: Are there chances to get root access or at least a way to install apps running as root or whatever? Or forget about it and buy a Android Settop Box? I mean I'm interested in this new thing from Mozilla, looks promisiong and runs very smooth, stable and all that from what I can tell at this point although it doesn't seem to have a shell but Android is so damn easy, mouse and keyboard are no problem (and would cost a few bucks to get it in this case, too but that's not the problem).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire