ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Nexus 6 Battery



Hey all,
Over the past month I've been getting unusual battery life out of my nexus 6. I now get somewhere around 1 hour and 30 mins SoT and I need to charge my phone during the day. I should say that before this month I could get up to 3 hours SoT no problem and without needing a charge in the middle of the day. I thought that maybe it was because I was running a custom ROM, so I went back to full stock with no noticeable differences.

I did some googling and decided to wait until Android M came along to see if that fixed my battery problem. Today, however, I was so baffled with my battery after using it for 17 minutes and seeing a 13% drop in battery. I feel that this is unacceptable. I have attached the screencaps of battery usage below. Can you guys offer any insight?

Thanks,
-EliteForceJac








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-00-04.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	159.2 KB<br/>ID:	3487084
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-00-08.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	93.3 KB<br/>ID:	3487085
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-00-14.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	161.2 KB<br/>ID:	3487086
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-26-11-00-18.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	91.1 KB<br/>ID:	3487087
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire