Hello Everyone !
Im having a pretty weird problem over here ...
I use a Note 4 stock and since a while whenever my phone is closed... Im not getting any notifications on screen or with the blinking light
If i just open it in the lock screen im getting my facebook/snapchat pops on screen + blinking light
I checked every options possible in the phone and checked everything possible... I really dont know what to do anymore except to format the phone... which i'd prefer not to do :P
Can anyone help me out ? Thx so much :D
Im having a pretty weird problem over here ...
I use a Note 4 stock and since a while whenever my phone is closed... Im not getting any notifications on screen or with the blinking light
If i just open it in the lock screen im getting my facebook/snapchat pops on screen + blinking light
I checked every options possible in the phone and checked everything possible... I really dont know what to do anymore except to format the phone... which i'd prefer not to do :P
Can anyone help me out ? Thx so much :D
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire