ads

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Phone keeps rebooting while charging.



I have a stock HTC One S from T-Mobile.

My phone freaked out (blinking and not responding to keys) the other morning and I shut it down by holding the power button. It was extremely close to dead as well.

I've only been getting a flashing orange light and not the constant one for a charge. While it's plugged in it will reach the "HTC quietly brilliant" logo and restart.
It keeps doing this forever.

I've tried going into the bootloader but it freezes when I try to clear the data or do a factory reset.

As of right now I got it to stop rebooting by using the shutdown method in the fastboot options after ~10 tries. It has been charging ~30 mins and the light is still flashing and not staying constant.

I can't afford another phone. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire