I bought a used E970 (AT&T). The version shows as 4.1.2, I am assuming it is stock.
WiFi doesn't work whatsoever. It either sits there saying "Obtaining IP Address/Saved, Secured/Avoided poor connection." Which any other phone in the household is able to connect to WiFi rock solid, no problems.
Upon answering a phone call, the screen goes blank. You press the buttons at the bottom or even the power button to get the home screen to come back up, which nothing happens! About 2-3 minutes after that happened, the phone ended up restarting while I was still on the call.
Has anyone had similar problems? What was your resolution to solve?
If no one has had similar problems, What can be done to fix these issues?
WiFi doesn't work whatsoever. It either sits there saying "Obtaining IP Address/Saved, Secured/Avoided poor connection." Which any other phone in the household is able to connect to WiFi rock solid, no problems.
Upon answering a phone call, the screen goes blank. You press the buttons at the bottom or even the power button to get the home screen to come back up, which nothing happens! About 2-3 minutes after that happened, the phone ended up restarting while I was still on the call.
Has anyone had similar problems? What was your resolution to solve?
If no one has had similar problems, What can be done to fix these issues?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire