Hello XDA! Hope you're all doing well!
So here's the thing, I've been testing out some custom roms on my I337 (OC3) using safestrap. My latest favorites were the Albe S6 port found here and the Aurora S6 port found here. I've enjoyed both roms and I found something I didn't quite understand.
When I attempted to use LTE, my IMEI would change to 0. After it changed to 0 I lost most of my mobile network settings. I couldn't get into my APN's or any extra network settings. The only options there were Roaming settings.
It seemed only my IMEI was affected. My baseband seemed untouched
So after some tinkering I was able to change the network type and set it to "GSM only", with no LTE, only Edge and 3G. My IMEI was back to normal and everything was good.
My question is why does this happen?
I tried some workarounds I had read like using the service menu to restore the IMEI or using EFS pro but no matter what I did nothing seemed to get LTE to work correctly.
So here's the thing, I've been testing out some custom roms on my I337 (OC3) using safestrap. My latest favorites were the Albe S6 port found here and the Aurora S6 port found here. I've enjoyed both roms and I found something I didn't quite understand.
When I attempted to use LTE, my IMEI would change to 0. After it changed to 0 I lost most of my mobile network settings. I couldn't get into my APN's or any extra network settings. The only options there were Roaming settings.
It seemed only my IMEI was affected. My baseband seemed untouched
So after some tinkering I was able to change the network type and set it to "GSM only", with no LTE, only Edge and 3G. My IMEI was back to normal and everything was good.
My question is why does this happen?
I tried some workarounds I had read like using the service menu to restore the IMEI or using EFS pro but no matter what I did nothing seemed to get LTE to work correctly.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire