This is a Review of IceFox LED Desk Lamp with touch dimming control and usb charger. http://www.icefox.cc/en/product/led-desk-lamp-m1/, available now on US for under .
This is the best multi-function multi-use desk lamp that Ive ever seen. The design is both contemporary and professional this is a desk lamp that can transition from home to office without missing a beat. There are a ton of incredible features, from the 4 lighting modes and 5-step brightness dimming feature to the time control feature to the completely adjustable rotation every feature is useful, intuitive, and consistently functional.
I collect coins and for the past few years have used a special desk that I set up for indulging in my hobby. In the middle of the summer one of my kiddos took over my hobby desk I was unceremoniously kicked out of my favorite spot in the house. The dining room table spends more time being covered with another kiddos hockey gear than it spends empty so I couldnt use that table. I found myself at the kitchen table but have been so incredibly frustrated by not having the kind of lighting that I need we have a nice overhead light but the fact that its overhead means shadows, and the light just isnt bright enough for what I needed. A few weeks ago I received the Icefox LED Desk Lamp at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review and my lighting challenge was solved! This desk lamp is beyond perfect for using to light up my work area the study mode gives bright glare-free light that lets me work without any eyestrain. The adjustable and rotatable head, arm and base let me position the light where I need it to get a shadow-free work area. The handy USB port lets me keep my phone handy and charged for taking pictures while Im working. I love that when I need the table for having dinner, my new LED lamp folds down and takes up very little space. And my favorite feature, the relax mode dimmed down a step is the perfect light when Im winding down at the end of the day with my tea, or when Im gearing up first thing in the morning with my coffee.







This is the best multi-function multi-use desk lamp that Ive ever seen. The design is both contemporary and professional this is a desk lamp that can transition from home to office without missing a beat. There are a ton of incredible features, from the 4 lighting modes and 5-step brightness dimming feature to the time control feature to the completely adjustable rotation every feature is useful, intuitive, and consistently functional.
I collect coins and for the past few years have used a special desk that I set up for indulging in my hobby. In the middle of the summer one of my kiddos took over my hobby desk I was unceremoniously kicked out of my favorite spot in the house. The dining room table spends more time being covered with another kiddos hockey gear than it spends empty so I couldnt use that table. I found myself at the kitchen table but have been so incredibly frustrated by not having the kind of lighting that I need we have a nice overhead light but the fact that its overhead means shadows, and the light just isnt bright enough for what I needed. A few weeks ago I received the Icefox LED Desk Lamp at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review and my lighting challenge was solved! This desk lamp is beyond perfect for using to light up my work area the study mode gives bright glare-free light that lets me work without any eyestrain. The adjustable and rotatable head, arm and base let me position the light where I need it to get a shadow-free work area. The handy USB port lets me keep my phone handy and charged for taking pictures while Im working. I love that when I need the table for having dinner, my new LED lamp folds down and takes up very little space. And my favorite feature, the relax mode dimmed down a step is the perfect light when Im winding down at the end of the day with my tea, or when Im gearing up first thing in the morning with my coffee.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire