ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Rooted S5 on Kitkat, how to do factory reset on KitKat and reroot?



I have an ROOTED AT&T variant Galaxy S5 on Kitkat (4.4.2). Lately, the OS have been freezing up a lot. So I think, it might be best to do a reset/restore to factory default, while staying on KitKat (I would like to use Xposed still and I think it is still not fully working on lollipop). This is my first Android device, so I am unsure what can I do to reset/restore the OS to factory default and reroot it. Can someone give me some instructions?

Also, looking through the AT&T Galaxy S5 Android Development forum, I noticed there are a few custom roms for the AT&T Galaxy S5. Can someone suggest one that would not be as bloaty/freezes up as much as stock? I am looking at a few of the roms on that board and I don't know what to look for.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire