ads

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

S5 (G900H) - India - Some concerns



I have just ordered an S5 (G900H model) in India. Got it at less than half its original price from Flipkart. I decided to go with S5 for its SD card support and replaceable battery both of which I hugely enjoyed in my old S2. I know the support for Exynos based S5 is quite limited here. But, unfortunately, this is the only model we get here in India. I got couple of questions.

1) Can my Indian friends tell me if rooting voids warranty for S5 in India? I just like to gain root and remain stock only to be able to use AdAway, TiBu, and debloating some Samsung junk unless I am able to see a very stable stock custom ROM here (still searching)

2) Does rooting trip Knox as in S6? If I unroot and flash the stock firmware will the service center people have any ways of knowing I had rooted it ever?

3) What is the experience of those who upgraded to lollipop in terms of both stability and battery use? Is it really worth it or should I just wait for 5.1.1 upgrades (if at all that is coming) or M?

Thank you.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire