ads

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Soft brick after official uppdate g850f



I have a Samsung Alpha g850f on 5.0.2

I rooted the phone with odin, but had to reformat it to factory. The warranty is voided.

I got an uppdate from samsung official straight to the phone but it fails installation.

When i turn on the phone, the screen goes black and all my apps fails, touch home, media, facebook, everything.

If i press volume down+home+power i can get to odin, if i press up it starts the installation of the update and fails at 0%. It does not give me the choice to hard reset anymore.

What can i do? Since i can get to odin page, can I install unofficial 5.1.1? I'm noob, can I use Galaxy Alpha OzcanRom Aroma Lollipop v3.0 or the Cyagen, where can i find original firmware and is there a how to?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire