ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

Softbricked Galaxy core prime please help!



I have a Galaxy Core Prime Value Edition (sm-g361h), I was trying to root my phone and a fool told me that sm-g369h and sm-g361h are same models (he means no change) and I believed him and flash twrp recovery for sm-g361h and when I tried to boot but I got this message "recovery is not seandroid enforcing", then I download stock firmware and tried to flash with Odin, I tried all versions of Odin, but it failed in recovery_sboot.bin and I found a thread about frp which is lock and I can't even access my phone software to turn OEM lock on (or whatever it is), now I know that I soft bricked my phone and your help, is there any way to turn off frp or anything else? Please help me
Thanks in advance



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire