This is driving me nuts. This has to have been happening for at least a year, if not longer. Occasionally, my phone will say there has been an update downloaded, and I click to install.
The phone will reboot, say its installing the MK2 Android System Update, then when the progress bar gets to what I would guess is around 20-25%, the Android icon turns to the little guy laying down and says "Error!"
The phone automatically reboots. There is no message displayed, and the system update download notice and option to install is no longer there. Some random amount of time later, I will get the system update downloaded message again.
I have tried the following:
Now what? Should I explore the Odin option or is there some other options I should try first? If odin is the route I need to go, where can I download the latest update? Right now my phone is running 4.3, do I have to update incrementally, or can I just download and install the latest update?
The phone will reboot, say its installing the MK2 Android System Update, then when the progress bar gets to what I would guess is around 20-25%, the Android icon turns to the little guy laying down and says "Error!"
The phone automatically reboots. There is no message displayed, and the system update download notice and option to install is no longer there. Some random amount of time later, I will get the system update downloaded message again.
I have tried the following:
- Downloaded Samsung Kies to manually install update- only to find out its not supported, and I need SmartSwitch instead
- Downloaded SmartSwitch - Under software update my phone isnt listed under 'Target devices for Software pre-download'
- Downloaded Odin3 v3.10 - I literally have no idea how to use this
Now what? Should I explore the Odin option or is there some other options I should try first? If odin is the route I need to go, where can I download the latest update? Right now my phone is running 4.3, do I have to update incrementally, or can I just download and install the latest update?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire