ads

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Stay with Note 4 or switch to iPhone 6s Plus?



Hey guys! So I have a hard decision to make now.

Quick Story:
I bought iPhone 6 Plus in December last year. I had quite enough saved money to afford it.
Before iPhone I had Note 3 but I had to sell it because it barely worked anymore. Battery life was terrible, I couldn't use my phones camera cause it always crashed(force closed) on all roms I flashed, except for Stock Samsung roms.
I spent 5-6 months with my IPhone but I missed the features that Note 3 had + Specs! Come on guys! Octa-core, 16MP camera, 4K recording, S-Pen, ANDROID 5.0! Pretty much all I needed. So I traded my IPhone for Note 4 that someone used for a month.

Problems started after 2 months. At this point I can't take photos(they don't save, even on stock samsung rom), charging is terrible, takes 2 hours to charge it and then battery goes down after like 40-60 minutes of use(even after buying new battery), like a week ago I discovered that I can't even charge my phone anymore! Every time I plug my phone in (no matter if it's computers USB or it's original charger) It just doesn't charge. I found way to charge it though, and all I have to do is to charge it when the phone is turned off. Magically battery charges within around an hour, and I can use my phone for up to 3-4 hours.

Why aren't You going to take it to Samsung Service Center? Well. I took my Note 3 there, and all they did is that they cleaned battery pins and yeah, that's it.
One positive word to IPhone haters! :D My IPhone had a broken call speaker after like 3 weeks of use, but then I took it to Apple Genius Bar and got it fixed within 15-20 minutes.

So help me guys! Should I sell my Note 4 for some "acceptable" money and buy IPhone 6s Plus in a couple of months, or.. Any ideas?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire