ads

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Technical and value dilemma: Dual Sim



Dear knowledge Gods,

Having decided on the Moto X Play, I have come to a dilemma revolving around the version. Here it is:

I don't have two phone lines and live in Brazil where only the dual Sim version is being sold. However, in a month from now, I am to take a trip to France/England, where the single Sim version is available (and is LTE compatible with Brazil's frequencies). After exchange rate's conversion and plan discount, it is still cheaper (about 25%) to buy the dual Sim version in Brazil, but I still don't know if it's worth it.

My question is: Knowing that there are known disadvantages to dual Sim phones (network issues, lesser life span, etc), is still worth it to get the dual Sim version in Brazil and ignore the extra slot?

Thank you in advance.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire