I have a problem with my phone ... i unlocked bootloader,flashed boot.img via fastboot, installed custom rom.
Then i installed windows 10 on my pc and when i try to install adb fastboot drivers,i turn off phone,press power + volume up,light turns blue but after that it skip to Sony logo screen and device is on after. So my problem is i can't put my phone in fastboot mode.. I did it in past, a few times when i tried several custom room and needed to flash img via fastboot,but now it seems it won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?
Then i installed windows 10 on my pc and when i try to install adb fastboot drivers,i turn off phone,press power + volume up,light turns blue but after that it skip to Sony logo screen and device is on after. So my problem is i can't put my phone in fastboot mode.. I did it in past, a few times when i tried several custom room and needed to flash img via fastboot,but now it seems it won't work. Anyone know how to solve this?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire