Hello everyone.. I have my RedMi 1S for 11 months by now and I never faced this problem ever.. It started 3 days ago. Whenever I connected my phone to Laptop, instantly HM1S/W used to come and I was able to transfer files easily through the storage. But now, when I connect it, It just charges and the PC doesn't detects it at all.. No notification in windows and phone either. Tried switching debugging and MTP stuff with no luck. Thought it was software problem so I tested several like Miui 7, 6, 5, CM11 but it didn't worked. As I said, everything was OK 3 days ago that means I have the drivers installed and the cable is also good as I'm able to charge.. Please someone help me, I feel like crying..:'( I love my phone so much.. BTW, I tried that USBMode.apk with no luck as well.. Please someone help me.. I'm using Windows 10 32Bit on the Laptop and I tried it on the PC as well with 8.1 64Bit, Nothing worked. Please help me..:'(
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire