ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Where to buy S5 Plus 32Gb? [SM-G901F]



Hopefully this question is in the right area.
In a month or two I'm thinking of upgrading my I9505 S4 to an S5. I've done lots of research and it turns out Samsung has a lot of variants under their sleeves, the top-most model I believe to be the S5 Plus SM-901F. With all the updated hardware and all I thought that it would be a promising device to play Real Racing 3. and other hardcore applications.

Only problem is I can't find much suppliers of this G901F variant. I will be honest though, I haven't checked out retailers besides those on the internet. Down here in Australia, I would look in those such as JB Hi-Fi, Harvey Normans, The Good Guys etc when I have the time (right now I'm doing exams). I've found a trustworthy supplier of G901F's on e-Bay (named "never-msrp") with the 16Gb version but no 32Gb version. According to data on various sites such as GSMArena there exists 32Gb versions of the G901F. I know they support external SD cards up to 128Gb, but I prefer the 32Gb to allow storage of large applications (games obviously) such as Dungeon Hunter 5, Galaxy on Fire 2 and previously mentioned, Real Racing 3 (a whole 3Gb); all of which can't be substantially stored on the SD. Is there anyone that knows where I can source myself a new White 32Gb G901F variant online somewhere? I highly doubt that the retailers in my area will have this variant, but I'll still check anyways after my exams.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire