So... I haven't rooted in a while, and after rooting my girlfriends note, i decided to check to see if a root was out for my sm-g928t (had the phone since the day it came out and been on these forums every once and a while looking)
so I searched and found this
(guess I cant post links) its the root from android soul.. i googled "edge plus root"
I can read and follow instructions, and I did. (although the disable "find my phone" completely was kind of ambiguous i just turned off all options inside of the menu)
Anyways, odin works, passes and then my phone reboots. it started up normally and then i unlock it to use it and BAM, it reboots. Repeats this process multiple times. I delete cache, no help.
So I look over the forums and see someone says their tmobile edge+ reboots when it tries to connect to wifi. So I scramble to put my phone into airplane mode after a reboot. This actually works, so I wonder where to go from there..
This is where things get crappy. I open supersu, and check the uninstall/disable button in the options. Whatever, I think, this should stop my phone from rebooting when it gets tries to connect to wifi. I uncheck airplane mode and as soon as it connects to my 4g network(my wifi was off) bam, another reboot. THIS TIME, it gets stuck at the tmobile screen. looks like the led is kinda pulsing. it persists so long I restart the phone in recovery, delete the cache again. Same result. use the autoroot again through odin (this called flashing?) same result. I am currently downloading firmware from samsung although I am not 100% confident I know how to flash it back. same process as the autoroot?
Anyways, I'm guess I'm asking how I can do, in order of what I want the most to least..
1. Complete the root/supersu whatever. I havent rooted in a long time so I'm not even sure what I want (besides xposed. looks dope)
2. Remove the root and return to the state before I got the bright idea of messing with my 900$ phone.
3. Reset my phone to factory
Otherwise I'll just "lose it" and file insurance.
Oh yeah, earlier I said I can read and follow directions. Yeah, I didn't follow the directions of backing up the phone before I did the auto root. Yeah, dumb move, right?
Thanks for the help.
so I searched and found this
(guess I cant post links) its the root from android soul.. i googled "edge plus root"
I can read and follow instructions, and I did. (although the disable "find my phone" completely was kind of ambiguous i just turned off all options inside of the menu)
Anyways, odin works, passes and then my phone reboots. it started up normally and then i unlock it to use it and BAM, it reboots. Repeats this process multiple times. I delete cache, no help.
So I look over the forums and see someone says their tmobile edge+ reboots when it tries to connect to wifi. So I scramble to put my phone into airplane mode after a reboot. This actually works, so I wonder where to go from there..
This is where things get crappy. I open supersu, and check the uninstall/disable button in the options. Whatever, I think, this should stop my phone from rebooting when it gets tries to connect to wifi. I uncheck airplane mode and as soon as it connects to my 4g network(my wifi was off) bam, another reboot. THIS TIME, it gets stuck at the tmobile screen. looks like the led is kinda pulsing. it persists so long I restart the phone in recovery, delete the cache again. Same result. use the autoroot again through odin (this called flashing?) same result. I am currently downloading firmware from samsung although I am not 100% confident I know how to flash it back. same process as the autoroot?
Anyways, I'm guess I'm asking how I can do, in order of what I want the most to least..
1. Complete the root/supersu whatever. I havent rooted in a long time so I'm not even sure what I want (besides xposed. looks dope)
2. Remove the root and return to the state before I got the bright idea of messing with my 900$ phone.
3. Reset my phone to factory
Otherwise I'll just "lose it" and file insurance.
Oh yeah, earlier I said I can read and follow directions. Yeah, I didn't follow the directions of backing up the phone before I did the auto root. Yeah, dumb move, right?
Thanks for the help.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire