ads

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

All VPN apps are not connecting on My rooted Z3



I updated my phone to 23.4.A.1.200 by pre-rooted room
I have NUT dual recovery + Xposed version 74
everything is working well expect the VPN apps !! they are not connecting !!

-I tired Hotspot shield and after one second it cancels the connection !!

-I tried Psiphon and it's working only in browser mode.. whole device mode is not working.. neither "force root tunnel.." in it's log it's saying: "Root mode is not supported on this version of android"

-Also Orbot is not working in whole device mode

-I tried many VPN apps but they are not connecting!!

- I tired to deactivated all the Xposed modules and still no luck..

-Before using the VPN apps today I installed Busybox pro and it caused problem with the dual recovery and my device didn't see the memory card.. But I fixed that by reinstall the dual recovery.. and After that I uninstalled busybox by the smart uninstall method.. I don't know If this may caused the VPN problem in my phone..

-’My friend Z3 23.4.A.1.200 without root does not have this issue..
any solution ??




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire