Hi, I recently bought a tempered glass screen protector to my new z4 for tablet. After installing it I noticed that touch sensitivity is very poor.
I have temperd glass screen protectors on all my devices and I didn't notice anything like that on neither of them. So I wonder, did I get a bad product or for some reason z4 tablet is not compatible with temperd glass at all?
Are you guys using temperd glass on z4s, which ones are worth recommending?
By the way I bought Muvit protector.
I have temperd glass screen protectors on all my devices and I didn't notice anything like that on neither of them. So I wonder, did I get a bad product or for some reason z4 tablet is not compatible with temperd glass at all?
Are you guys using temperd glass on z4s, which ones are worth recommending?
By the way I bought Muvit protector.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire