Hello,
I needed to reset my phone earlier and I went to Settings - Privacy - Factory data reset, I chose Erase internal memory and then i pressed Reset phone. My phone was reset successfully.
Now, i need to sign into my Google account for downloading and synchronize my apps and contacts.
When I open Google Play i need to sign in. I enter my e-mail and password but every f*** time it says: Error, your username and password do not match. Please try again. My login details are correct because i received an e-mail that says that someone tried to access my account. I tried to add a second Google account, same as the first time.
I used 3G connection and WiFi too.
Is there any way to login to my Google account from my mobile phone? How can i?
Thank you! :)
I needed to reset my phone earlier and I went to Settings - Privacy - Factory data reset, I chose Erase internal memory and then i pressed Reset phone. My phone was reset successfully.
Now, i need to sign into my Google account for downloading and synchronize my apps and contacts.
When I open Google Play i need to sign in. I enter my e-mail and password but every f*** time it says: Error, your username and password do not match. Please try again. My login details are correct because i received an e-mail that says that someone tried to access my account. I tried to add a second Google account, same as the first time.
I used 3G connection and WiFi too.
Is there any way to login to my Google account from my mobile phone? How can i?
Thank you! :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire