I have had my g900p unlocked and it works pretty well. Makes and receives calls, internet works pretty good, MMS messages work.
My only issues are I do not get any missed call notifications and I cannot find a way to change the number voicemail dials. I am also stuck on 3G but that's not a real biggie.
Is there another ROM that will help with this stuff? I am running stock 5.1 unrooted. Knox is not a worry with me :) I have no warranty.
Kthanks
My only issues are I do not get any missed call notifications and I cannot find a way to change the number voicemail dials. I am also stuck on 3G but that's not a real biggie.
Is there another ROM that will help with this stuff? I am running stock 5.1 unrooted. Knox is not a worry with me :) I have no warranty.
Kthanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire