My wife cannot install the chromecast app from play, it gives app not installed error code -7, nor can she "restore" a backup of chromecast I made from titanium as a work around - it simply says "app not installed."
She has plenty of space on her device, about 8 GB remaining.
Download manager is enabled, not greenified, and running. Clearing download manager cache has no effect.
Booting into TWRP and clearing cache and dalvik does not work. Uninstalling updates of play does not work to enable chromecast app to install.
She is running AOSPA 4.3.
Chromecast controls work, ie she can cast Netflix and Hulu and has the controls to play/pause in notification and in the apps themeselves, but these seem to be native because the chromecast app is not installed. To reset or reboot the chromecast she has to use a different device like her phone or one of my tablets.
This means that she cannot reboot or reset the chromecast when it crashes, freezes, etc, not can she change the wifi network the chromecast is using, or anything else associated with the chromecast app.
Honestly, I am at a loss as what to do, she will not agree to update her ROM, she has quite a lot of data and apps on it.
I even tried installing chromecast from apk downloaded from the web and it did not work.
I am seriously at a loss and don't know what other steps I can take from here to get it installed.
She has plenty of space on her device, about 8 GB remaining.
Download manager is enabled, not greenified, and running. Clearing download manager cache has no effect.
Booting into TWRP and clearing cache and dalvik does not work. Uninstalling updates of play does not work to enable chromecast app to install.
She is running AOSPA 4.3.
Chromecast controls work, ie she can cast Netflix and Hulu and has the controls to play/pause in notification and in the apps themeselves, but these seem to be native because the chromecast app is not installed. To reset or reboot the chromecast she has to use a different device like her phone or one of my tablets.
This means that she cannot reboot or reset the chromecast when it crashes, freezes, etc, not can she change the wifi network the chromecast is using, or anything else associated with the chromecast app.
Honestly, I am at a loss as what to do, she will not agree to update her ROM, she has quite a lot of data and apps on it.
I even tried installing chromecast from apk downloaded from the web and it did not work.
I am seriously at a loss and don't know what other steps I can take from here to get it installed.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire