Hey guys this might be a weird one or very easy.
I bought my huawei ascend mate 7 in china in december 2014, has been working all good so far but while im in japan on holiday I havent been able to connect to the mobile network here at all.
I bought an "international sim" which is a sim service working through ecuador for some reason (dont ask lol)
and bought a data sim here in japan, both nano sims which ive entered the APN information for to no avail
My amaysim sim card from australia isnt working in the main sim slot either (although i didnt intend to use it so I havent activated roaming which is k per gb rofl)
When I go to the carrier list to try to choose a carrier the only ones that come up are chinese carriers like china mobile etc, im not sure if this has something to do with it since my phone has been working in australia using the auto select setting.
Any help would be much appreciated since ive lost my visa card and all sorts of horrid **** so im really pretty stuck at the moment.
I bought my huawei ascend mate 7 in china in december 2014, has been working all good so far but while im in japan on holiday I havent been able to connect to the mobile network here at all.
I bought an "international sim" which is a sim service working through ecuador for some reason (dont ask lol)
and bought a data sim here in japan, both nano sims which ive entered the APN information for to no avail
My amaysim sim card from australia isnt working in the main sim slot either (although i didnt intend to use it so I havent activated roaming which is k per gb rofl)
When I go to the carrier list to try to choose a carrier the only ones that come up are chinese carriers like china mobile etc, im not sure if this has something to do with it since my phone has been working in australia using the auto select setting.
Any help would be much appreciated since ive lost my visa card and all sorts of horrid **** so im really pretty stuck at the moment.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire